Friday, September 10, 2010

30 weeks

Well only eight more weeks to go!! Which reminds me I need to speak with my fav OB because I really want her to be the one to deliver my girls and I don't know if she is working the day I have my c-section scheduled. This week we had another u/s and the girls look great! They continue to measure within a day of each other and are estimated to weigh 3lbs 5oz and 3lbs 6oz. I hope they continue to grow, grow, grow in the coming weeks! I am already incredibly uncomfortable, so I really cannot imagine how much worse its going to get! Wish me luck!

I also have my baby shower this Sunday, so I am very excited to see friends and family who I have not seen in a bit!

How far along? 30 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: +20lbs... Holding steady.
Maternity clothes? Wearing the same few shirts and pants I have...lol
Stretch marks? Looks like some new ones might be making their way around my belly button :-(
Sleep? Sleeping like crap.. its getting hard to change positions and my hips are starting to bother me.
Best moment this week? Seeing the girls at the ultrasound!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls (had the u/s tech check again)
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? Feels like they are trying to claw their way out now!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower on Sunday!
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: They are the size of a squash for the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment