Friday, September 17, 2010

31 weeks


How I hate going to sleep! I just stand there and stare at the bed and want to cry. I am so tired yet it is so hard to sleep. My hips hurt, my back hurts, it's just very uncomfortable! I actually spent part of Wednesday night on the couch sleeping because the bed was just not comfy. I got my c-section paper work in the mail this week. November 2nd at 8am or 9am (I can't remember right now). I also met the doctor that will be performing my c-section and she was very nice. I told her I will be very thankful once she plucks these babies from me! I am also now suffering from very swollen feet and ankles, but luckily am showing no signs of Pre-E so its just wonderful pregnancy swelling!

ow far along? 31 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: +24lbs... darn swelling!!
Maternity clothes? Wearing the same few shirts and pants I have...lol Shirts are getting shorter every day!
Stretch marks? Looks like some new ones might be making their way around my belly button :-(
Sleep? Sleeping like crap.. its getting hard to change positions and my hips are starting to bother me.
Best moment this week? knowing we are one more week closer to meet these girls!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls (had the u/s tech check again)
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? Feels like they are trying to claw their way out now!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably.. I really really miss this!
What I'm looking forward to: just getting through another week.
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: They are the size of a squash for the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment