Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 weeks

Went to the doctor yesterday and she finally prescribed me some zofran! I saw the doctor I usually saw with my last pregnancy and she remembers how miserable I was with all the morning sickness. Love her! We also scheduled another u/s on April 1st! Here's hoping to see TWO heartbeats and little beans!!

How far along? 6 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: -8 lbs! Thank you morning sickness!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but some of my pants are getting a little tight
Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from last time
Sleep? No problems yet
Best moment this week? Making it another week without any problems
Food cravings: Salty foods!
Gender: Thinking boys, but we'll find out the end of June!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? nope, too early
What I miss? Still missing sushi and coffee (I have no taste for it now)
What I'm looking forward to: April 1st for our next u/s!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: Finding out there were two sacs at my first u/s!

No comments:

Post a Comment