Monday, March 29, 2010

7 weeks...

Well I made it another week and am very anxious for our u/s later this week. I am hoping and praying that everything is still growing well in there!

How far along? 7 weeks
Weight gain/loss: -9 lbs! Thank you morning sickness!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but some of my pants are getting a little tight
Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from last time
Sleep? No problems yet, just need lots of it!
Best moment this week? Making it another week without any problems
Food cravings: Salty foods! Mmm I could go for a Whopper!
Gender: Thinking boys, but we'll find out the end of June!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? nope, too early
What I miss? Still missing sushi and coffee (I have no taste for it now)
What I'm looking forward to: Thursday for our next u/s!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: Finding out there were two sacs at my first u/s!

No comments:

Post a Comment