Thursday, May 20, 2010

14 Weeks!

Almost forgot to do a 14 week entry! Here is a pic showing my big ol' bump at just 14 weeks! I can not even begin to imagine what I'll look right before having these babies! I still wake up every morning hoping that my morning sickness will go away. I thought I might be okay and literally 5 minutes later I started gagging. Oh well for wishful thinking :-(

How far along? 14 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: -5 lbs. Up a pound, but I am okay with gaining weight at this point.
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes all the way!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? I have been sleeping pretty well actually.
Best moment this week? Hmmm.. nothing really exciting this week!
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Not sure... Thinking boy and girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nothing really yet
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: June 23rd... big u/s where we find out what they are!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: The babies are the size of lemons this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment