Tuesday, May 4, 2010

12 weeks

Well developmentally the babies are now in the second tri! All the major organs are just about done forming! I am counting the days until the NT Scan on Friday! DH and I both had to take the day off work so we plan on going out to brunch before the u/s since who knows how long it will take for them to measure both babies! This morning I also became an Auntie again, but this time I have a nephew! SIL and BIL totally stole our boy middle name of Alexander! We think we will probably still use the middle name if we end up with two boys anyway!

How far along? 12 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss: -7 lbs. Lost a pound this week but I think it was just water weight.
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes all the way! Totally changed over my wardrobe! Hello comfy maternity pants, how I have missed you!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? I have been sleeping pretty well actually.
Best moment this week? None yet
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Not sure... I keep thinking two boys though.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I swear I am feeling something on the left side of my stomach!
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: This Friday for the NT Scan! Can't wait to see the babies and hope everything is okay with them!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: I think they are the size of plums!

No comments:

Post a Comment