Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second Tri and NT Scan!


Well hello second tri! So glad to be here, but just wish the morning sickness would go away! I have now resorted to waking up an hour before I usually do just to take the Zofran. If I don't take it then, then I get sick....every morning! It sucks, but if it means I have healthy growing babies, then I'll take it!

The NT Scan went great! Both babies are measuring well! Baby B had a heartbeat of 150 and Baby A was 168... maybe boy and girl? Poor Baby A is squished under Baby B!! The u/s was good and both had normal measurements for the fluid behind the neck and both showed nasal bones! Baby B was also very squirmy and was wiggling around!


How far along? 13 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: -6 lbs. Up a pound, but I am okay with gaining weight at this point.
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes all the way!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? I have been sleeping pretty well actually.
Best moment this week? NT Scan going very well!
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Not sure... Thinking boy and girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nothing really yet
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: June 23rd... big u/s where we find out what they are!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: The babies are the size of peaches and I am now in the second trimester!

1 comment: