Thursday, June 10, 2010

17 Weeks

I can't believe how quickly I am approaching half baked. Since I will be delivering these babies by Nov 1st, that puts week 19 as my half baked! I am so glad to know this pregnancy will end at least 3 weeks earlier than my last one, because I was just miserable those last weeks. Although I am sure once they are here and I am sleep deprived I might be begging to have them back in me!

I met with my doctor yesterday for my monthly appt. Nothing exciting. I explained to her that I think both babies are still on the left side and she found both heartbeats on that side and pretty much confirmed they are both still there. I also had the usual pee in a cup and weigh in. Now we just wait until June 23rd for our big u/s!!

How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: +7 lbs. Definitely gained some weight recently! I am up 7 since my second appt with the doctor (they didn't weigh me at the first appt).
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? Haven't been sleeping well at all.. tried a body pillow, but its too big. One side of my stomach hurts more than the other. Makes for a very uncomfortable sleep!
Best moment this week? Hearing the two heartbeats at the doctor's office yesterday.
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Thinking two girls now, don't really know why just do.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Definitely feeling movement already. Lots of little pulses and thumps! It's gonna be one crazy dance party in there soon!
What I miss? Hmmm.. nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: June 18th (last day of school)
Weekly wisdom: Live every moment like it's your last
Milestones: The babies are the size of onions this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment