Thursday, June 24, 2010

We're having twin girls!!


I am so excited that we are having two more girls! I was the only one in my whole family that thought I was having twin girls. Maybe it was wishful thinking?? I really wanted at least one girl because I wanted Abby to have a sister, but I am a bit sad that I'll never have a son, but the idea of 3 girls is just wonderful! I already told Adam to get ready for lots of dress up, tea parties, and Barbies! Along with lots of fighting in about 12 years!! He will be one very loved Daddy!

How far along? 19 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: +7 lbs. I haven't seemed to gain anymore weight this week.
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? Been sleeping a little better. They babies have seemed to move around a bit so they aren't jammed on my left side so I can sleep easier.
Best moment this week? Finding out there are two healthy little girls in there!!!
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Two girls!! I was right!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Lots of little movements.. thumps here and there.
What I miss? Really wanting some sushi again!!
What I'm looking forward to: July 13th, follow up u/s to see Baby B's heart since she was a little shy.
Weekly wisdom: I love my little girls!
Milestones: The babies are the size of mangoes this week

No comments:

Post a Comment