Wednesday, June 16, 2010

18 Weeks


Almost half way there... and I'm already miserable! It's so hard to sleep already and my ankles are swollen.. It's gonna be a long summer! I am very excited for our big u/s next week and that Friday is the last day of school!

How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: +7 lbs. I haven't seemed to gain anymore weight this week.
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? Haven't been sleeping well at all.. tried a body pillow, but its too big. One side of my stomach hurts more than the other. Makes for a very uncomfortable sleep!
Best moment this week? Knowing Friday is the last day of school
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Thinking two girls now, don't really know why just do.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Lots of little movements.. thumps here and there.
What I miss? Hmmm.. nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: June 23rd... big u/s!!!
Weekly wisdom: Live every moment like it's your last
Milestones: The babies are the size of sweet potatoes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment