Thursday, June 3, 2010

16 weeks

This week has just flown by. I spent the past week with my family and everything went as well as could be expected. It was very sad saying goodbye to my grandfather, but I know he is now at peace and not suffering. It was nice to see all my family and just spend some time relaxing. I also got a much needed break from my students. For now, I am just counting the days until summer vacation begins! 11 days to go!

How far along? 16 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: -2 lbs. Gained a couple pounds while I was in NJ with family. All we did was eat!!
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? Haven't been sleeping well at all.. tried a body pillow, but its too big. One side of my stomach hurts more than the other. Makes for a very uncomfortable sleep!
Best moment this week? Starting to feel the babies
Food cravings: Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream... mmmmmm
Gender: Not sure... Thinking boy and girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Starting to feel a little movement going on down there.
What I miss? Hmmm.. nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: June 18th (last day of school)
Weekly wisdom: Live every moment like it's your last
Milestones: The babies are the size of avocados this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment