Saturday, July 17, 2010

22 weeks...

I am tired and sleeping like crap. The babies are kicking away and Baby B is in my ribs! Ouch, no fun! We had a follow up u/s on Tuesday and everything looked good with both babies! So now I go back in 4 more weeks for another u/s.

How far along? 22 weeks 5 days
Weight gain/loss: +12lbs... been eating like a little piggy!
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes, but some shirts are already seeming small and tight around the belly!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet, but my stomach is getting very itchy
Sleep? Still sleeping terribly. Just bought a Snoogle and slept okay with it last night
Best moment this week? Seeing the babies again.
Food cravings: blue raspberry slush
Gender: Definitely two girls
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? They are kicking around in there like crazy!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: August 10th, next u/s
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: The babies are the size of papayas this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment