Thursday, July 1, 2010

20 weeks!





















In case anyone is wondering how I got my twins, here is your answer! Haha... I just adore these onesies.

Well I am over halfway there now and the girls are starting to move around like crazy!! Lots of thumps and bumps here and there! I am looking forward to our next u/s to confirm they are two girls and get a better look at Baby B's heart! DH and I are also excited because BIL/SIL bought a house so they'll be out in time for the babies! We have a lot of renovating and stuff to do, but we look forward to having double the space we have now! Later today we are off to NJ for the week to visit with family! Should be a fun 4th of July!!

How far along? 20 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: +10lbs... scale has been up a bit this week... gotta eat a little better :-(
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? Been sleeping terribly this week.. lots of tossing and turning
Best moment this week? Last Wednesday night grad class till the end of August!
Food cravings: italian subs!
Gender: Two girls!! Will double check that at the next u/s
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? The girls are already practicing their tap and ballet!! Moving around like crazy!
What I miss? Really wanting some sushi again!!
What I'm looking forward to: July 13th, follow up u/s to see Baby B's heart since she was a little shy.
Weekly wisdom: I love my little girls!
Milestones: The babies are the size of cantaloupes this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment