Thursday, July 29, 2010

24 weeks


Oops I totally forgot to post last week! Well here I am now 24 weeks along! The kicks and jabs are getting a lot stronger and still make me jump! We are getting closer to names, but are still having issues with the middle names. I guess being 24 weeks should be a cause for celebration as many say Happy V-Day. However, I really hate the whole celebrating 24 weeks and Viability Day. I do not want my babies born now and will celebrate and be happier once I reach 30 weeks. For now, I am just growing bigger every day and I have a feeling I am going to need more shirts because mine seem to be shrinking! Oh yeah, we bought a Swagger Wagon! Be jealous!!

How far along? 24 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: +15lbs... I'm gaining weight now :-(
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes, but some shirts are already seeming small and tight around the belly!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet, and I have been lathering my tummy up!
Sleep? Still sleeping terribly. My hips are really starting to hurt me and I get a shooting pain in my right thigh.
Best moment this week? We got a minivan, so we can now fit all 3 children in the car!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? They are kicking around in there like crazy! Dance Party in the USA!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: August 10th, next u/s
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: The babies are the size of papayas this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment