Friday, August 13, 2010

26 weeks

I have no idea how I am just about in the third trimester already! This pregnancy is just flying by! I am sure sitting home relaxing for the past 9 weeks has really helped things go by quicker. Next week is my last week of vacation and while I am excited to go back to work, I am also dreading how tired and swollen I will be! I just pray that it won't be really hot the first couple weeks of school. Back to the babies, I had another u/s this week and both girls are growing like weeds! The tech estimated they are about 2lbs 2oz and 2lbs 3oz. They are also both measuring a couple days ahead. We can just hope they continue to grow throughout the remainder of my pregnancy.

How far along? 26 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: +18lbs... we'll see what the official number is next week!
Maternity clothes? Just scored some new shirts at Kohl's for $6 each!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet, and I have been lathering my tummy up!
Sleep? Getting harder to move around at night. My sides get sore very quickly.
Best moment this week? Seeing my girls on the u/s!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? Moving around like crazy! I can feel their feet when they kick and push out.
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: OB appt on Tuesday!
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: The babies are still the size of eggplants this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment