Thursday, August 5, 2010

25 weeks


Well only 13 more weeks to go at most! I am getting more and more nervous about going back to work though. I want to work as long as possible, but realize I will have to spent some of my maternity leave home without the babies. I am a trooper and want to stick it out, but also don't want to put them in jeopardy! At this point it looks like we decided on the names Lily (after my grandfather Lionel who recently passed away) and Hannah. The challenge now becomes the middle names!

How far along? 25 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: +16lbs... we'll see what the official number is in two weeks!
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes, but some shirts are already seeming small and tight around the belly!!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet, and I have been lathering my tummy up!
Sleep? The girls are making sleeping very challenging because neither one wants to be squished and they kick if I am laying on their side!
Best moment this week? Getting through another week!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? They are kicking around in there like crazy! Practicing their tap and jazz dancing!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: August 10th, next u/s
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: The babies are the size of eggplants this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment