Friday, August 20, 2010

27 weeks!

Hello third trimester!! The babies are extremely active and moving about! Its making it challenging to sleep because one of them is always kicking. I am starting to tell them to just deal with it and that someone is going to just have to be squished because I have to sleep on my side. Abby loves my belly and thinks its fun to climb and lay on. She loves to sit between my legs and rest her head on my belly. It was really cute the other day because one of the babies kicked and Abby moved her head and looked at me like, "WTF was that?" Zantac 150 has become my best friend and is doing a good job keeping my heartburn at bay. These girls better have full heads of hair for all the heartburn they are giving me.

Had an appointment with my OB. Uneventful for the most part. I took the glucose test again and still haven't heard anything so I am really hoping I pass because I do not want to take the 3 hour test! We also went ahead and scheduled my c-section for November 2nd. Whoohoo! I am just hoping to make it that far. She also suggested I take a little time off before having the babies. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how miserable I am. Oh yeah, teacher days start on Tuesday! I can't imagine how tired I am going to be after just those days!

How far along? 27 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: +18lbs... was up 2lbs this past month! I hope to hold steady by my next appt in two weeks
Maternity clothes? Wearing the same few shirts and pants I have...lol
Stretch marks? No new ones yet, and I have been lathering my tummy up!
Sleep? Getting harder to move around at night. My sides get sore very quickly.
Best moment this week? Scheduling the c-section.
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? Moving around like crazy! I can feel their feet when they kick and push out.
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: Going back to school this week and finishing up my classroom!
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: The babies are still the size of eggplants this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment