Monday, October 4, 2010

34 weeks!

So I have totally neglected to post the last couple weeks. Ooops. Life has been crazy. We are working on fixing up and painting the house. Everything downstairs is just about set, just need some curtains for the playroom and a new toilet for the bathroom. Upstairs, well thats another story. The twins' room is all painted and the cribs are put together. Now my wonderful husband just needs to put the curtains up and put together the dresser. Hopefully their room will all be done next weekend. Our former kitchen sits and sits. We are hoping to be able to paint it this weekend. I am getting really stressed out with everything that has to be done! Not to mention I haven't done any work for my CAGS class and there are only two classes left! Oy, the work I have to do.

Oh yeah, did I mention I also have a cold? Thanks MIL! I had to take off work today and go to the doctor because the coughing is killing me. I'm on a bunch of meds, so hopefully they will help!!

I am also soooo done being pregnant. My stomach is killing me, the swelling is out of control and I am just miserable. At my OB appt on Friday I was measuring 47 weeks.... yes at just 34 weeks along, I am now measuring 13 weeks ahead. I cannot imagine how much worse things are going to get in the next 4 weeks. I have a feeling that in 3 weeks I am going to be begging my OB to get these babies out!!


How far along? 34 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +28lbs... darn swelling!!
Maternity clothes? Running out of clothes that really cover my whole tummy! Someone needs to make a line of clothes for women pregnant with multiples.
Stretch marks? Yup got some new ones going horizontally across the top of my belly... not a pretty site!
Sleep? I stand and stare at the bed before I get in and just want to cry. Sleeping is such a battle and I am soo uncomfortable.
Best moment this week? knowing I only need to suffer for 4 more weeks!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls (had the u/s tech check again)
Belly button in or out? In, but flattening
Movement? Feels like they are trying to claw their way out now!
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably.. I really really miss this!
What I'm looking forward to: another u/s on Friday...hoping they have gained some more weight!
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: They are the size of a honeydew!

No comments:

Post a Comment