Tuesday, October 26, 2010

37 weeks... 1 week to go




So one week until these little girls are here. I cannot wait. Yes, I am nervous about having a c-section, but my body is so done being pregnant that I want them out, NOW!! My thighs and knees are killing me and so swollen that they barely bend. I just pray that I am not even more swollen after these babies arrive because my legs might seriously burst! We finally finished the twins room and put together some bouncy seats and swings. We still need to install the car seats though... nothing like waiting until the last minute!

How far along? 37 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss: +35lbs... I was very surprised how much the scale was up this week since I have been throwing up every day, not eating much... but I think its just from the babies growing and the crazy amount of swelling that I have.
Maternity clothes? Since I'm not working I sit around in the same pajamas everyday. I have to admit, I am loving it!
Stretch marks? Yup got some new ones going horizontally across the top of my belly... and they are continuing to stretch... also got some bumpy feeling ones on my lower abdomen... ugh.
Sleep? Sleep??? What's that? Between this cold and being so uncomfortable I don't get much of it.
Best moment this week? Knowing I only have 7 more miserable days being pregnant and finishing the twins room!
Food cravings: dying for some sushi!
Gender: Definitely two girls (had the u/s tech check again)
Belly button in or out? just flat now
Movement? Moving around and trying to poke their way out.. I always have a little bulge here and there.
What I miss? Being able to sleep comfortably.. I really really miss this!
What I'm looking forward to: My last u/s and appt on Friday!!
Weekly wisdom: I love my little princesses!
Milestones: They are the size of watermelons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment