Monday, April 5, 2010

8 weeks!!

Well I've made it another week! Crazy to think that I have known I have been pregnant for 4 weeks already and known we are having twins for 2 weeks! At Easter dinner we told more of DHs family and they couldn't believe it. I am starting to get annoyed with all the "omg, how are you going to manage?" comments. Everyone obviously doubts our ability to take care of Abby and two more babies. Yes, people I do realize it will be difficult but we will manage and do well!

How far along? 8 weeks
Weight gain/loss: -7 lbs! Gained a pound this week. I've been trying to eat more!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I almost broke out the Bella Band yesterday to wear my capris
Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from last time
Sleep? Woke up super sweaty the other night and getting up many times during the night to pee... no fun!
Best moment this week? Telling DHs best friend and his wife and seeing how excited they are for us!
Food cravings: Salty foods! Loved all the Easter food!
Gender: Still not sure what to think.. sometimes I think two boys, two girls... we are still trying to decide whether or not to find out.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? nope, too early, but I am getting some spasms in the tummy area.
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: April 16th, when we go to NJ to see family and will finally tell FIL and DHs family!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: Seeing two hb's last week... can't wait until the NT scan when we'll see if there are still two in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment