Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 weeks

Well I finally had another appt with my OB. She measured my uterus and said I was measuring about 15-16 weeks. Yikes 4 weeks ahead! Then she was able to hear both heartbeats. One baby was on the left side and the other was more to the right. It was great hearing both and knowing my uterus is measuring well! Very reassuring that things are continuing to develop! I am still very anxious about the NT Scan coming up next Friday!

How far along? 11 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: -6 lbs. I was up 2 lbs at the doctor's office. The doctor is very impressed with my weight gain so far.
Maternity clothes? I busted out the maternity pants yesterday. Today I was back in regular pants, but I think it might be the end of them!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? I have been sleeping pretty well actually.
Best moment this week? Hearing both hb's with the doppler!
Food cravings: Salty foods!
Gender: Not sure... really have no idea what to think!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I swear I am feeling something on the left side of my stomach!
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: May 7th for the NT Scan! Can't wait to see the babies and hope everything is okay with them!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: I think they are the size of figs!

No comments:

Post a Comment