Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 Weeks...

Another week down, about 28 more to go! Looking forward I am glad to know I will not be pregnant for 41 weeks 3 days like I was with Abby. Most twins are delivered between 35-38 weeks. I hope I can make it to 38 weeks! Before I worry about that, I am still worrying about whether both are still developing! This pregnancy is making me way more nervous that last time. Maybe that's because I am now worrying about two babies? We re going to NJ/PA this weekend and get to tell Adam's dad's side of the family. We bought a cute shirt for Abby that says "I have a Secret" on the front and then on the back it says, "I'm going to be a big sister!" We are joking about having Adam wear a tshirt that says, "I have a secret too" and then on the back it'll say, "It's twins!"

But anyway, here is my weekly update:
How far along? 9 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: -8 lbs! Down a pound from last week. Not really sure how.
Maternity clothes? Luckily it hasn't been that warm and my winter pants still fit since I've lost weight. I did buy 2 new Bella Bands as my old ones are a little stretched out.
Stretch marks? Nope no new ones yet.
Sleep? Been sleeping pretty well. Usually making one or more trips to the bathroom!
Best moment this week? Abby started saying Baby! She picks up her baby doll and rocks it. Big Sister in Training!
Food cravings: Still loving all foods with salt! LOL
Gender: Kind of thinking boy and girl. So hard cause my thoughts keep changing
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? nope, nothing. I cannot wait to feel both moving.
What I miss? Desperately missing sushi... wah!
What I'm looking forward to: This weekend because we are seeing my family and Adam's family too!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant with twins, and I love my babies.
Milestones: Seeing two hb's last week... can't wait until the NT scan when we'll see if there are still two in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment